• The American Red Cross has an urgent need for blood and platelets donors of all types.
• An emergency need remains for type O negative and O positive blood donors to give now and help save patient lives.
• Eligible donors, as well as those who have never given before, are urged to make and keep blood and platelet donation appointments.
• Donors with types O, B negative or A negative blood are especially needed and encouraged to give a Power Red donation, if available.
• Schedule an appointment today at redcrossblood.org, by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or by downloading our Blood Donor App.
• Remember: Donors can save time by using RapidPass to begin their health history. For more information, visit redcrossblood.org/RapidPass.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WEST WHITELAND TOWNSHIP'S BLOOD DRIVE ON 9/7
- All who come to donate between July 26 and Sept. 10, 2017, who have an email address on file with the Red Cross, will receive an email for a $5 Target eGiftCard™ after their attempted donation.
- In order to meet specific hospital needs, some blood types may qualify for different offers during this same time period. If a donor is eligible for other promotions during this time period, they will receive the higher value offer only.
- Donors MUST have a valid email address on file in order to receive their reward. Instructions on how to claim the gift card will be sent to the email address provided on the donor record approximately 30 days after attempted donation.
- The $5 Target eGiftCard™ offer is intended only for the recipient of this offer and is subject to change at any time in the promotional time frame. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.