The following roads will be closed from 8:30 - 11:00 AM on Saturday, November 11 for the Exton Main Street Shuffle:
- Commerce Dr. will be closed in both directions from Main St. to Whitford Rd.
- Indian Run St. will be closed from Woodcutter St. to Commerce Dr.
- Main St. will be closed from Bartlett Ave. to Commerce Dr.
- Woodcutter St. will be closed.
To access Walmart, use Bartlett Ave. to Indian Run.
To access the Craft Fair at the Township Building, use Pottstown Pk. to Commerce Dr.
Businesses on Commerce Dr. will be limited to emergency traffic during the event.
- Residents of Ashbridge on Commerce Dr. will be permitted to use Commerce Dr. eastbound to Pottstown Pk. to leave the complex and Commerce Dr. westbound from Pottstown Pk. to enter the complex.
- Ashbridge Apt. South Entrance will be closed until the race route is clear.
- Ashbridge residents on Indian Run can use the south most entrance to leave when the race route is clear and can only enter/exit through Bartlett Ave. (If you are concerned about access on Saturday morning, you may also park at Walmart and walk from there.)