News Flash

WWT News Flash Items

Posted on: May 28, 2021

Who do you call about wildlife?

How do I report a suspected sick, injured or nuisance animal?

The most direct way to report an instance of a suspected sick, injured or nuisance wild animal, such as a deer, snapping turtle or raccoon, is to call the Pennsylvania Game Commission Southeast Regional Office at (717) 787-4250 between 8 am and 4 pm, Monday - Friday. 

It is best to call the regional office directly because the region dispatcher might have additional questions for the caller about an exact location, the time the animal was witnessed or other something else. Time is of the essence when it comes to reporting the location of a wild animal, so it's best to call, as opposed to report via email or social media.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in WWT News Flash Items

Park Passport

Posted on: July 19, 2021

Find Safe Biking Routes

Posted on: July 21, 2021

Septa's ADA Paratransit Services

Posted on: July 21, 2021

Town Tours & Village Walks 2021

Posted on: June 7, 2021