West Whiteland Township building (101 Commerce Drive, Exton)
Come for the whole time or stop by for information on what is most important to you. The Board of Supervisors and staff members will be on hand to address your questions.Tables will be set up from 5-8 PM addressing various topics. Presentations will begin at 6 pm. See the full agenda.
Light refreshments will be served.
Are you wondering about:
- what’s under construction next to the Township Building? in front of the mall?
- what’s going to happen to the historic Ashbridge House in Main Street or the historic Ivy Cottage next to Otto’s Mini?
- why there’s so much construction now?
- what’s planned for the Ship Road/Lincoln Highway intersection?
Did you know that development helps fund traffic/transportation improvements and historic property renovation? Here are some examples:
- A new bike and pedestrian path will be built on Route 100 between Main Street and Exton Train Station
- The Township completed a study for improvements to the traffic nightmare in front of Exton Train Station
- Long-planned improvements for a loop road around the Whitford Road/Lincoln Highway intersection have been built and will be fully open to the public soon
- Construction will start later this year on recreational amenities for Exton Park that are paid in part by contributions required from developers?