The public is invited to a public open house event on Tuesday, April 9 from 5-8 PM at the Township building. The goal of the open house is to help all residents understand development - including the Township's responsibilities & community opportunities.
More information coming next week with times of specific presentations.
The Open House will include brief presentations and time for questions and answers about the development in and around West Whiteland. You can also visit information tables and speak one-on-one with Supervisors and staff in an informal setting
Learn more about the following:
- The Township’s role in development – what we can regulate and what we can’t
- Property owners’ rights to sell or develop their properties
- The state of development in West Whiteland – what’s been approved, what’s under review
- New development in surrounding townships (it’s not just in West Whiteland!)
- Planned and approved transportation improvements for cars, bikes and pedestrians
- Continued development of the Chester Valley Trail
- Improvements coming to Exton Park
- The long-term (and nationally recognized) plan to balance open space preservation and development growth in Chester County