September 30, 2021
101 Commerce Drive
Exton, PA 19341
Free with plenty of free parking.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
State Rep. Kristine Howard's
Thursday, September 30, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Visit with state and county agencies to learn more about the many benefits and assistance programs available to older Pennsylvanians.
The following agencies will attend:
- Chester County Department of Veterans Affairs
- PACE (Clayton Finch-Penn Asian Senior Services)
- Main Line Health Services
- Chester County Department of Aging
- Independence Blue Cross
- ChesPENN Health Services
- Senior Law Center (Victoria Long)
- Brandywine Valley SPCA
- Rover Transportation Services
View event on Facebook