On 3/19 from 7-9 p.m., the Township will host a Q&A session with representatives from the Public Utility Commission (PUC) and Dept. of Environmental Protection (DEP). It is open to the public. WWT residents will receive first preference for speaking.
Please note the ground rules, below:
- The purpose of the Question and Answer Session is to provide residents an opportunity to ask questions about the safety of, and permits required, for Sunoco’s Mariner East pipelines.
- The panelists are here as our guests. West Whiteland Township officials are grateful that they are willing to share their time and expertise in an effort to answer the community’s questions. Questioners are asked to keep questions and tone respectful. If the Township staff does not feel that the tone is respectful, they will end the Q&A Session.
- To be respectful of the panelists’ time, the Q&A Session will end at 9:00 p.m.
- First preference for speaking will be given to West Whiteland residents. If time permits, non-residents will be given time to speak.
- Speakers at the microphone will be asked to give their name and address. In the interest of time, those who wish to speak are asked to form a line near the microphone.
- Only one person speaks at a time, and all speakers must come to the microphone to speak. The audience is asked to refrain from asking questions or responding to speakers or the Supervisors from their chairs.
- Speakers are asked to keep their comments as brief as possible, and limit repetition of comments, to allow time for others to get their turn at the microphone.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Gural-Bear at email@example.com. or (610) 363-9525 ext. 3217