WWT News Flash Items

Posted on: February 15, 2018

Reporting Potholes

Need to report a pothole? First check if it is on a state-owned road. If it is, you'll need to contact PennDOT. If it's on a Township road, just click the "Report a Concern" button on our home page, or call us at 484-875-6020.

State Road call PennDOT FB

Visit PennDOT's website and report online
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in WWT News Flash Items